1) The school has a Certificate of Approval from the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC); the TWC-assigned school number is provided.
2) The school’s programs are approved by TWC.
3) Students must address their concerns about the school or any of its educational programs by following the grievance process outlined in the school’s catalog.
4) Students dissatisfied with the school’s response to their complaint or who are not able to file a complaint with the school can file a complaint with TWC, and other relevant agencies or accreditors.
5) Information on filing a complaint with TWC can be found on TWC’s Career Schools and Colleges Website at http://csc.twc.state.tx.us/