Over the last 4 years, the Iron Yard has led the code school industry in preparing students for careers as software developers. The industry as a whole is still young and its leaders face the challenge of a nascent market, as well as the demands facing all institutions in the higher education marketplace.

In considering the current environment, the board of The Iron Yard has made the difficult decision to cease operations at all campuses after teaching out remaining summer cohorts. We will finish out summer classes completely, including career support.

While our journey is coming to an end, we will always take pride in the thousands of people our staff helped to launch new careers.

Tiy dark

Texas Grievance Policy

1) The school has a Certificate of Approval from the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC); the TWC-assigned school number is provided.

2) The school’s programs are approved by TWC.

3) Students must address their concerns about the school or any of its educational programs by following the grievance process outlined in the school’s catalog.

4) Students dissatisfied with the school’s response to their complaint or who are not able to file a complaint with the school can file a complaint with TWC, and other relevant agencies or accreditors.

5) Information on filing a complaint with TWC can be found on TWC’s Career Schools and Colleges Website at http://csc.twc.state.tx.us/

The Iron Yard TWC-assigned school numbers:

  • Houston: S4619
  • Austin: S4759
  • Dallas: S4860
Back To Top